I lived in Springfield Oregon before moving to Provo to attend BYU. I decided to pursue civil engineering because I enjoy technical problem solving and seeing life-size results. I hope to become experienced in applying computer mapping software to these types of problems. Aside from school I enjoy hiking Utah's mountains and being outside.
- Santa Elena (Karsten, Ed, Jared)
- Guadalupe (Erik, Robert, Ashley, Shar)
- Camino Real (Suzie, Keelan, Rebecca)
- El Carmen (John, Yub, Sklyer)
- La Luz (Ryan, Brad, Lisa, Elizabeth)